Prep time 5 minutes | Cooking time 0 minutes
This salad is a quick and versitle recipe that incorporated many flavor profiles. You will find a wonderful combination of textures and colors that make this salad a favorite and excellent to pair with seafood and asian dishes. Mix and match ingredients according to preference.
• 1 bag of arugula salad, 16oz
• 3 clementines (or other citrus) peeled and sectioned
• 1/4 cup nuts (hazelnut, pecan or walnut)
• Salad girl curry fig dressing (available at co-op)
• 1/4 cup chevre crumbled, (optional)
• roasted beets, sliced (optional)
• 1/2 cup purple cabbage, chopped (optional)
•Place arugula in bowl. Top with clementines, nuts and ingredients of your choosing from list.
•Incorporate prosciutto or other sliced meats if desired.
•Toss with Salad Girl dressing.