Classic Waffles with Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Prep Time | 5 mins
Makes 6 waffles
This classic waffle recipe is a surefire way to make delicious waffles at home featuring local ingredients.
Don't have a waffle maker? This recipe makes delicious pancakes as well.
Speed up the process by using Whole Grain Miling Pancake Mix instead of making your own!
• 2 Larry Schultz Organic Eggs
• 2 cups Bakers Field Soft White Winter Wheat Flour
• 1 3/4 cup Organic Valley Milk
• 1/2 cup coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 4 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
B & E's Trees Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
• Preheat waffle iron or skillet if making pancakes
• Beat eggs until fluffy
• Whisk in remaining ingredients
• Add non-stick spray to pan to prevent sticking
• Cook until golden brown on both sides.
• Top with a dollop of butter and generous
amounts of Bourbon Barrel Aged Syrup.