Spring Radish Appetizer with Fresh Cheese!
Prep time 15 mins
This simple recipe makes for a delicious afternoon snack or a fresh appetizer. Tis the season for local radishes, fresh cheese and spring herbs!
Try Petit Nuage from Landmark Creamery. Petit Nuage is fresh sheep cheese with a creamy delicate texture. Beautifully prepared in one ounce medallions.
• 1 bunch of red radishes - sliced in half
• 2 petite nuage cheese medallions - cold for a more spreadable consistency
• 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs (chives, parsley, etc)
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Spread cheese on to each radish to your liking
• Top with diced herbs, salt and pepper
• Alternatively, spread the petit nuage on to toasts or crackers, top with fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Slice your radishes thinly and place on top.