Vegan St Paddy's Shake
Prep time 5 minutes
Craving something festive for St. Patrick's Day, but want to keep it clean and healthy? Try this delicious minty shake recipe. It's great for the kiddos! The bright green color comes naturally from the hefty serving of spinach, which you won't even taste. We promise.
• 2 frozen bananas
• 1/2 medium/large avocado
• 2 cups vanilla almond milk or other nondairy milk of choice
• 1 cup tightly packed spinach
• 1 tsp peppermint extract
• 2 tsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
You can also use plain almond milk, but we would recommend adding a 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
• Mix all ingredients together in a high speed blender. If you don't have bananas already frozen, be sure to add a few ice cubes to make sure your shake is nice and cold!
• Pour into two glasses and serve!
• Garnish with cacao nibs, Enjoy Life vegan chocolate chips, or whipped coconut cream if desired.