Summer Reading Program
Here’s how it works:
1. Register here (at bottom of page) by July 20, 2018 to let us know you’re reading with us, and sign up to receive your Co-op Kiddo t-shirt!
2. Log your minutes of reading, or being read to, on the reading log (you don’t need to read one of our books to count!). Print the reading log HERE or pick one up at your co-op.
3. When you’ve filled up the log, turn it in at your co-op customer service desk during July and receive your Co-op Kiddo t-shirt.
Join us for Wild Rumpus Story Time on Friday, June 29 at the Wedge Table
Read our Super Duper Summer Guide for Co-op Kiddos
PARENTS! Get 20% off your Wild Rumpus book purchase when you show your reading log.
Whether your are a young explorer or an older one, you will find books about food, farming, nature, and fun, picked especially for you by Wild Rumpus!
Younger Explorers (Ages 3-8):
• The Year of the Garden
• The First Strawberries: A Cherokee Story
• Grow! Raise! Catch!: How We Get Our Food
• Bee-Bim Bop!
• Bring the Rain to Kapiti Plain
• Backpack Explorer: On the Nature Trail
• Pancakes for Breakfast
• Stone Soup
• Arroz con leche/Rice Pudding
• What Can You Do with a Paleta?
Older Explorers (Ages 8-12):
• Homer Price
• Eat This!: How Fast Food Marketing Gets You to Buy Junk (and How to Fight Back)
• Be Prepared
• Fuzzy Mud
• The Candymakers
• Granny Torrelli Makes Soup
• As Brave As You
• Stef Soto, Taco Queen
• Krista Kim-Bap
• Turn This Book Into a Beehive!: And 19 Other Experiments and Activities That Explore the Amazing World of Bees