DIY Energy Balls
Prep Time 15 mins | Chilling Time 1 hr
Makes 30-35 balls
A classic recipe with just five ingredients. You will find these easily become a go to snack that helps boost energy. Add hemp powder if you want to increase protein.
Recipe adapted from Deliciously Ella
• 1 cup almonds
• 2 cups medjool dates
• 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
• 2 ½; tablespoons almond butter
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• Place almonds in food processor and pulse until they crushed.
• Add medjool dates and coconut oil and pulse until fully mixed
• Add the almond butter and cacao and mix again in the food processor.
• Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture has finished.
• Place the rolled balls into the freezer for around 1 hour, then remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.