Spring Cod Oven Packets
Prep time 5 mins, cook time 15 mins
gluten free, dairy free
This no mess recipe is great for satisfying your craving for spring foods. Get creative by adding different varieties of spring foods as they come into season!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 sprig fresh rosemary
• 1/4 clove garlic, minced
• 5 spears asparagus
• 1 lemon wedge
• 1 cod fillet
• salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
• Lay out 1 large sheet (about 16 inches by 12 inches) of parchment paper. Place 5 asparagus spears in the center of the paper, then 1 fish fillet on top.
• squeeze lemon over fish and asparagus and lay on top.
• Season with salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil and 1 sprig of rosemary.
• Fold over the ends of the parchment paper to enclose the fish. Place on a baking sheet.
• Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the fish reaches 130 to 135 degrees.